Canes vs gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked what I saw today overall. Can definitely improve on some things but that fight we showed until the end made me hopeful for the season.

Advertisement
Not even gonna type out my thoughts. Not giving these ****** gaytors any cane tears.

2 wins in 35 years ******* pussies

Advertisement
For our offensive line being so young, this was a close game that we could have won. It’s not about Enos’ scheme. He’s scheming for the talent that he has or lack there of. Some of you I can tell have never played football or any team sport for that matter. Be patient and enjoy the maturation of our team.

Ur a *****, like did u expect a perfect game? If this was MR and his offense we would have got blown out, so shut the **** up and stop acting like a *****.
Absolutely not but all this **** I’ve heard about how good the offense is going to be under Enos. Get the **** out of here that was a joke of an offense out there.

Advertisement
Our OL is ***. Unless we drastically improve, I see us winning 7-8 games max this season. Just keepin’ It real.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another lost football season. Not many left for me. I can’t even stand to watch a whole game now. This program has been in a death spiral since 2003.

Veteran defense beat a very young oline by a 4 points. They wont see a front four like this all year and they'll develop and get alot better. Team never folded I'm all in
Yep, 10 sacks 14 penalties and we lost by 4. This team fought. I'm in too. I've sat through way worse in the mid and late 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back