Canes vs gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Do you think he was?
4 minutes to go, multiple chances to win the game. He flinched . Doesn’t mean he won’t do great things. It just wasn’t his time
I thought he did really well given the circumstances. My bad, I'm ****ed. Good mature response on your part.

Terrible game on O. Not impressed with 15's game management. Enos called a poor game. THE OLINE IS *****! The defense was great all things considered. Overall, I'd say this was a dud performance regardless of the score.
Enos couldn't call a normal game because he had to protect our weak **** o line. This is not on him it's on personnel

Advertisement
Hate like **** losing this game! We showed fight but despite what they did we STILL should've won this game! I see a much tougher team in our guys but I'm still ****ed to high **** we didn't get it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not completely on diaz. The team didn't fold or get blown out. The offense is shîtty.
He hired the guy and i usually have a good leash but he doesnt recruit so my leash is tiny af. I have seen enough...i didnt know any betternunder golden vs maryland but i been through this too much

You realize it was a freshman QB and 2 freshman OL??? Completely new system. You guys literally have zero perspective.

Perspective doesn’t win football games man. A muffed punt and a missed chip shot cost us the game.

Not to mention our experienced D line got zero pressure for most of the night. Tackling was sub par, and playcalling was questionable.

Advertisement
We barely lost, had a ****** performances, though there are some things that definitely need to fix, I'm sure if CMR was the HC we would have got blown out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back