CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
first time we've ever had a true dual threat I feel

stephen morris certainly wasn't dual threat but he had some wheels when needed, same with malik rosier

Jacory wasn't a stiff either. Give me a guy that can move around as needed, but is a plus level passer. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for Miami to find the next Mike Vick level talent, but those are few and far between. You don't want a statue back there, but you also don't want a glorified athlete pretending to play QB either. Either archetype limits what you can be as an offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lmao nah. were just playing as we should against a ****** team. we've underperformed all year in all facets from everyone in the building. were finally just showing up today. its not a come to Jesus moment. I will say maybe the staff change rumors have eased some of the tension within the locker room with the players and staff. id also wonder if ponce took more control of game day play calling.
If Mario secretly has Ponce calling the plays from here on out and we play like we expected we would to end the season that would be great.

Some of guys make me laugh about Jacurri. He is a freshman and all he needs is substantial playing time. To say he can't throw the football is absolutely foolish. He has made some really nice accurate throws today. GET A LIFE!
exactly

and he's gotten third string reps all year which let me explain to those non-football playing posters out there... third string reps is essentially zero or worthless

he needs an offseason, but he seems to have the tools to be legit

Anyone notice the one of the sideline reporters sounds like Kermit the Frog?

Advertisement
The physical tools are there, but it's obvious that he wasn't well coached in that area in HS. Imagine what he can be if he gets legit coaching in the future. Put a legit OC/QB coach in his ear and watch him develop. Maybe he is the answer, maybe not, but his physical tools are evident. He belongs on the field, even if you have to create packages for him.
He won’t quite be the runner that Travis or Daniels is but he could reach their level of passing ability I think at around his ceiling. Would be plenty good enough to win games

Advertisement
even the announcers are complimenting the blocking. i wanna say pinch me, but ill just enjoy

y'all better pray rooster comes back. id assume 21 is prolly gone after this year being draft eligible. I dont trust Chaney to be healthy. citizen coming back from surgery. we dont have a back committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back