CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
exactly. nobody wants to give these young kids credit for anything. " we gonna lose this game, no chance we win" now we're winning and it's "How bad is GT". this board is depressing bro
Gt is on par with Virginia and VT. And we ******* didn't score vs VA. VT almost came back.

Reactions: JD4
when tvd came in after king's injury last year, we simply had a different team.

maybe after that fsu loss, we'll see a different team. I don't think it'll be enough to beat clemson or anythign but will be nice for us and recruits to see there's hope moving forward

Advertisement
See guys…Gattis just needed time to groom Jacurri to unlock the offense. Lol

Advertisement
Just needs to get more accurate, that throw to X should have been an easy TD. Just needs to grasp the concept of touch and putting the ball in the bucket. Everything doesn't have to be a bullet. Get a legit OC/QB coach in here, and they should be able to teach him how to recognize how to throw, as well as when.
They've only had a week to work together. You can't expect those throws to be completed.

If they're completed, it's just a bonus.

Advertisement
Some of guys make me laugh about Jacurri. He is a freshman and all he needs is substantial playing time. To say he can't throw the football is absolutely foolish. He has made some really nice accurate throws today. GET A LIFE!

Today feels like they've had a 'coming to Jesus' moment midweek.

i.e. Cristobal has gathered them together and told them to shape up or ship out.
lmao nah. were just playing as we should against a ****** team. we've underperformed all year in all facets from everyone in the building. were finally just showing up today. its not a come to Jesus moment. I will say maybe the staff change rumors have eased some of the tension within the locker room with the players and staff. id also wonder if ponce took more control of game day play calling.

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back