CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Corey Flagg was just starting to get playtime people would have a completely different perspective on him. He needed time, most players do. 17 has a chance to be a good Qb but he’s not ready. 11 should’ve gotten some option plays with 0 on 2nd down if they wanted to run twice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
UM Quarterback Situation

TVD - likely transfers
Emory - the popular backup
Jacurri - likely transferring
Judd Anderson - Recruit (commit)

Qb at Chaminade - No interest
Qb from Orlando (former Ole Miss commit) - No interest
Kyle Pratt - fans favorite for “Next Ken Dorsey Award”

Advertisement
TVD has been bad this year - awful at times. He's been grilled on here for it.

However, i don't know what fans see in Emory to think he's the guy and not just a guy. I see nothing giving me hope for the future. He's not ready and shouldn't be playing.....i get that. But his delivery is wonky, accuracy is a all over, isn't a dual threat guy......so while some may not want to ever see TVD again, who do we have?? At least other freshman working through freshman struggles make a few wow plays. I'm waiting to be wowed. Not having a QB put the future of this program in serious doubt unless the portal decides it's going to birth Mario with a QB.

Is Emory responsible for having defenders come clean almost every time he drops back? No way Dawson and Mario can’t know that every defense is going to pin their ears back to stop the run and make our head case or Emory **** up when they have to throw
Have you seen some of the easy throws he's missed today? He's missing wide open guys.

I agree on Mario's conservative bs, but today is actually warranted when your qb ain't that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back