CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Handoff/screen/slant.

That’s it. Sorry, i know folks love scapegoating Mario and TVD and Emory but if that’s all our offensive coaches can come up with…..

We had more variety in the Clemson game.
Not until the last two drives. That was a dig. And would have hit the dirt anyway. We're throwing within 10 yards and Emory is literally 0-8 in his last 8. We're just ****ed at qb

Maybe try something different with 11 and see how they react? Idk anything but what has netted like 25 yards this half.
Bring him in for the first time since the spring game against a top 5 team on tje road ? He’s not playing this year

He was considered a huge pickup from UCF. But turned out to be garbage. Portal is bizarre like that
I could be wrong but I believe he struggled his last season at UCF,don't recall our fanbase celebrating his signing.

Advertisement
I'm sorry. Dawson stinks. There are plenty of plays you can run with a freshman QB. For all of you calling for Brashard SMith - where's he been? Ray Ray got one kickoff return (or punt return) The playcalling stinks no matter who the QB is

No wheel routes or throws to the RB. nothing.
Seriously. I went to a high school game last night—no stud QBs just regular guys. And they completed all types of passes.

It’s not nearly as hard as we make it look.

Advertisement
Is this the worst offense at Miami 40 years? I think so.
we're ranked top 25

last year we were ranked in the 100's

so...

John Candy No GIF by Laff

Emory is alot worse than TVD. He throws the ball in the dirt much like Jacurri. Just don't see a way out of this mess with Cristobal. Offense gets worse every freaking year.

Advertisement
**** this, going back to drinking and enjoying my night.

Advertisement
I'm sorry. Dawson stinks. There are plenty of plays you can run with a freshman QB. For all of you calling for Brashard SMith - where's he been? Ray Ray got one kickoff return (or punt return) The playcalling stinks no matter who the QB is

No wheel routes or throws to the RB. nothing.
I legit hate Dawson more than Gattis. Dawson has an elite OL and weapons and no idea what to do with them

We’re gonna lost this by 20… a game we were up 13-10 in the third
What do you expect with an offense that struggles to score 1 TD a game. We've met our quota, now it's time to expect the defense to give up 0 points while the offense goes 3 & out every time it gets the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back