CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Might as well put TVD in at this point
This is what 95% of the people wanted on this board. Anyone thinking differently was shamed. Emory might be the guy in the future but no way in **** was he ready for this game.

Can't make Restrepo catch a crucial 1st down catch, Can't make brashard not do stupid things after a play, Can't tell James he's not a safety because of recruiting blowback but please get him drafted or something because he is a liabilityin space against anyboy with moderate talent, Can't tell the holder to get the ball down and the laces out. Can't also make Lee keep his head on a swivel on a combo, deloach is good but not an all-American talent.

Oh, and Lichtenstein is getting tossed around at the 3tech. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Sounds like a trend the last two years even though we flipped the roster.

Advertisement
This was my concern playing a true freshman. We are 1 dimensional and that 1 dimension ain’t working. Portal please save us.

Advertisement
Yeah its time for TVD. At least he'll throw it down the field. Emory looks like **** and i say that regrettably but is what it is

Is there literally no play to take advantage of the safety’s coming up ever play? This is egregious. Don’t start the ******* kid if he can’t throw past 10 yards

Advertisement
So we never or rarely used Ray Ray, TE, sweeps, reverses, screens, or even tried downfield! I understand it’s Emory but you have to try to stay competitive! We just gave the ball back and no 1st downs or even a close pass!

We played not to lose by a lot! This is what 8 million dollars gets you with a week to prepare! Wow!

Advertisement
So basically we had a offensive hot streak in the 2nd quarter and have done nothing the rest of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back