CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Get the ball out of Fletchers hands right now, let Emory sling it - but he too needs to take some cheese off the ball when necessary.

Advertisement
You watch FSU on O and you see the difference between a team that practices pass plays and a team like us that just seems to wing it...
They have receivers who are going to be picked in the first round Miami has a bunch of nobody’s. Miami has a true freshman QB playing as well. Miamis only clear advantage on paper is our oline vs their dline. I’d be running most plays as well. Take a chance here and there but acting like we have receivers running open every play.

For as good as our OL is have we ever even practiced a RB screen, TE screen, delay screen..............?

Could come in handy right about now. WTF have we been doing for the past 20 monthhs since he's been here?
Too much creativity. How dare you. Handoff up the middle and keep your mouth shut

Advertisement
Advertisement
1 run down, 2 to go
It's because they don't trust Emory to throw the ball. Unfortunately we just don't have a quality starting QB on the roster. That's the difference between us and FSU for the most part. Give them Emory and us Travis and we're winning big right now.

Advertisement
Stop running in the bunched set!! Spread FSU out with 6 DB on the field and make those DB tackle our bigger backs. When they look to be cheating too much, pass it.

Instead we have bunched sets and 7 big bodies against our 7.

If we're going to run it 90% of the time, why not call a playaction once in a while?

I saw that also, it was on 3rd down last drive.. I was like is Mario calling plays? Dawson looked zoned out
its a bunch formation run. The play call probably goes in with 30 seconds left on the play clock and we miss it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back