CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The lines are becoming elite. The rest of the team is becoming very good. If we can figure out QB, game management, and our offensive scheme, we will be good. Mario sucks at GameDay coaching, but the program is getting better.

We are in a 4th Q battle with #4 on the road. I thought we'd get blasted all game.

Advertisement
Isn’t there a play off the tunnel screen where the lead receiver appears to block then runs a go? I PRAY we are setting that up because they are crashing that hard!

Advertisement
For as good as our OL is have we ever even practiced a RB screen, TE screen, delay screen..............?

Could come in handy right about now. WTF have we been doing for the past 20 monthhs since he's been here?

Advertisement
Is it just me or did anyone else notice that Dawson didn’t seems to speak into headset? In only saw Mario talking. Maybe the telecast didn’t show.
I saw that also, it was on 3rd down last drive.. I was like is Mario calling plays? Dawson looked zoned out

Advertisement
All these dude been coaching for decades and we are consistently lining up in condensed sets with 11 in the box and running up the gut. Wtf is really going on here?!?!

Every offensive coach should be fired before they leave Doak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back