CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true!

TVD needs to navigate that pocket better.

He drifted into that pressure, then has to run AWAY from said pressure.

Up and to the left and there was plenty of space.

The guy is a ******* LOSER.
Uh did you think I was defending TVD lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's an assumption. I said if TVD played smart ball. Emory wasn't completing **** all game. Passes hitting the refs, the DL, 2 yards behind the WRs. He also had a few that easily could have been picked. Gritty effort but he isn't ready yet like I've been saying. If u watched that game and thought yeah Emory is our guy at this moment then i dno what to tell you. Miami has NO good QBs right now
If anyone thought Emory was going to come into this game and have an all-world performance then that's on them. I expected him to struggle.... Was never going to admit it before the game but yeah, I expected us to lose. And I rather struggle and lose with Emory in hopes that this can only make him better instead of struggling and losing with a rs junior who is completely broken beyond repair.

You said also "If TVD played smart ball"..... dawg, I don't think I even have to make a comment about that statement lol

He’s never making that throw rolling out. Standing in the pocket anticipating it, sure.

That route was rounded as **** and the DB was in position to get an arm in on it.
For sure - agree he needed some anticipation but - you’d figure this point in his career and to his favorite target he could’ve done it

Advertisement
If we are being honest x likely drops it today
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Imagine thinking this team should've started TVD.

lmfao

If you think that, stop posting. Dude did what he does on the last drive. Missed a wide open guy, and threw an INT.

Would it be funny if he‘s the guy..lol
He could be if he develops and the thry build the offense around his athletic ability.

What I fear is him being judged for the future based on a couple of games late in the season. We just need to see improvement. That's tough to show when you've been out of the mix all season with no timing with the 1st team.

He's such elite athlete, I'd hate for him to transfer and someone with patience develops him into a star.

JB came in last year as a true freshman and looked better than Travis did with FSU as a 2nd year transfer freshman. Things fell into place for Travis because their QB room was so awful. Let's not forget, Travis thought about quitting. He also considered making a position change. He 2as booed by their fanbase.

We'll see how it plays out. JB has too many tools. He has the elite physicality of an Anthony Richardson. Needs to be developed. I hope someone is working with him.

Advertisement
Other than the play calling being horrible , wr’s not getting separation and a true Fr qb things are looking up
Rebuild going exactly to plan under Mario the Meathead...hope the recruits stick. Only shot is to keep getting blue chip guys and pray for a real QB in the portal

That must be a rhetorical question. But yes.

Go on Socrates
So rather than melting down like a little snowflake maybe look back to last year and remember when FSU beat us by 40+ and guys were laughing and joking and then look at today and realize maybe we’re moving in the right direction. Maybe if we had a QB who didn’t all of a sudden fall apart after game 4 the season would look a whole lot different.

So rather than melting down like a little snowflake maybe look back to last year and remember when FSU beat us by 40+ and guys were laughing and joking and then look at today and realize maybe we’re moving in the right direction. Maybe if we had a QB who didn’t all of a sudden fall apart after game 4 the season would look a whole lot different.
Golden used that exact same logic after his first FSU loss in the presser.

And by snowflake you mean that I'm critical of the head coach after year another loss.

Advertisement
Rebuild going exactly to plan under Mario the Meathead...hope the recruits stick. Only shot is to keep getting blue chip guys and pray for a real QB in the portal
So pretty much what everyone in the top 10 does? I don’t care what anyone says, they should have hired you rather than Zo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back