CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Caniacs.

We fought and fought hard. Emory is the goods, but now gone for the season. He looks off defenders. Throws a casual ball, and it maybe could be at times a little bit harder throw. But..... No turnovers until Tyler Van Picks came into play.

Not into moral victories, but Miami will be okay just give it another year. We need to keep stacking talent.

Advertisement
Feel bad to Emory and obviously wanted to see what he could do against LV & BC but from what we saw he aint it. Needs a redshirt next year.

We need a portal QB so so so bad. Better pool on the NIL DT money we didnt spend and dump it on Pratt or someone else.
Is Pratt from Tulane going be available? Or is he going Pro?

Say whatever about TVD.. there was nowhere to go with that ball. If that’s your end of play design then I’d probably say you’re a ****** OC.

Restrepo’s route wasn’t great either. Got really rounded. Could have separated if it was sharp.
You take a shot deep to 3 and let him make a play. They were even with no help up top.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This team has grit and has a bite mark on CMC blueprint. We have been dealt a bad card with the QB that has melted like Christmas candy. All of you that are talking **** can get the **** off my wagon and go **** yourself in a god damm ******* Tallahassee bathroom while suck Jordan Travis little **** and I guarantee......... guarantee you........the true mother phuckin canes will rub your nose in it while I beat your *** with a newspaper like a goddamm beagle

Advertisement
"He just didn't turn it over"..... I mean is that not the reason we were still in the game? Lol tvd would have lost the game by halftime with his turnovers.
That's an assumption. I said if TVD played smart ball. Emory wasn't completing **** all game. Passes hitting the refs, the DL, 2 yards behind the WRs. He also had a few that easily could have been picked. Gritty effort but he isn't ready yet like I've been saying. If u watched that game and thought yeah Emory is our guy at this moment then i dno what to tell you. Miami has NO good QBs right now

Why isn't he 'it'?

Beat Clemson and had us driving down 7 with 4 minutes left on the road against FSU as a true Freshman.

Bring in a Portal QB and let them compete.
He threw 2-3 good passes the whole game (and im including the George TD which was lucky). Arguably 1 good pass.

We beat Clemon and hung in vs FSU because of our DEFENSE. Emory didnt much this game aside from no TO's (credit there but thats not exactly saying much). Need a QB who can drop 35+ a game. I dont see it with Emory, maybe if he develops a lot.

Hey Caniacs.

We fought and fought hard. Emory is the goods, but now gone for the season. He looks off defenders. Throws a casual ball, and it maybe could be at times a little bit harder throw. But..... No turnovers until Tyler Van Picks came into play.

Not into moral victories, but Miami will be okay just give it another year. We need to keep stacking talent.
Talents not our issue. Williams has to show a lot more before hes labeled "the goods"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back