Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
****, we got to know they are just running up the gut and can't even stop them from scoring a TD late. Don't think FSU needed to do that, but we got to stop them. Hope our guys remember that when we play them next year.

How much longer of this until the admin forces Mario to make changes? I mean it’s reasonable to fire Gattis now but how long will it actually take?

Oregon would be competing for a national champion if they still had Mario. This is all his talent. Go find another team to follow. We will be competing for the national championship 3-4 years from now
No, they would get smacked by Utah again if lame brain was on the sideline. They look better with him gone. He can't coach when it matters most. On game day.

Advertisement
How do you keep Gattis after this??? Whether you believe it's his fault or not there's no justifiable reason to keep him... The experiment has failed.... Two straight games and no TD's... We're 9 games into the season .... That's freaking embarrassing...

All the other teams with new coaches started out bad and have improved yet Miami gets worse. Dont know how this ain't a coaching issue. No way any recruit wants to play for this **** show, if they do they must be dumb as rocks and won't be any good

Advertisement
How much longer of this until the admin forces Mario to make changes? I mean it’s reasonable to fire Gattis now but how long will it actually take?
Better be tonight. This is pathetic. Gattis is trash, and so is the idiot that hired him. One we are stuck with. The other, not so much.

Advertisement
I don't mind a loss, but this was an a** whooping! Our coaches are absolutely clueless and cannot counter anything thrown their way. I'll be at the Pitt game but I doubt I'm purchasing season tickets again until we're somewhat competent.

Literally top 2 worst performance since I became a fan in '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back