Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think 0 has ever wrapped up on a tackle in his life
First time was in the 3rd quarter after fsu RB broke 6 other tackles. Oddly enough he looked weird doing it like it may have truly been the first time he ever wrapped someone up

Advertisement
I'm not supporting Mario.. I'm burning my UM gear... I pray I'm alive in 5 years when he is gone.. I hate Mario... I hate him w a passion for doing this to my program
Don't let the door hit you in the *** and don't come back!!!

gUYzzz....jUSt kNOW tHIS!!! n0BodY aND I meAN n0bOdy w1LL wORk hARDeR tHAn marI0 t0 fIX tHiS!!!!!

I'll seriously punch the next person square in the f*cking throat that parrots that ****.

Here's an idea, Fat Manny. Work smarter not harder. And stop shoving so much food in your piehole. At least Skinny Manny has some cot**** personal discipline.

Advertisement
I might feel better if in the post game Mario says, "I now realize that everything I thought I knew about football is wrong, but I'm going to hire the first co-HC in cfb history to help me figure this out."
He really doesn’t need to show up to games on Saturday. Just recruit and stay home on game day. He’s the worst game day coach I’ve ever seen. Oregon fans were right this entire time

Advertisement
When have I ever said he wasn’t???

I didn’t even like the kid coming out of HS & thought he was overrated AF.

The point I was making is, yall will say, “It’s not Gattis’s fault that (insert QB) fumbled/threw an INT”...

But that’s like saying, “It’s not my fault my Dog bit your kid at the park, he’s a Dog & that’s what they do..”
Just sounds like your dog got that dog in him...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please dont count 2020. We would have maybe won a max 7 games if we had a normal season. Also last season, we had Rambo, Harley, Bolden and a healthy TVD. We have a depleted o-line, no wrs, only 1 rb, no linebackers and a terible secondary. Look at Oregon rn, they are having a great season because of Marios talent

Lmaooo because of Mario's talent and NOT the coaching.

Let me ask you a question. If it's just the talent, how has Oregon managed to score 40+ in 8 games this year, while Mario didn't score 40 or more that many times in 2021, 2020 and 2019 combined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back