Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What I’m watching is a bad product & it’s been the same bad product since 2006, my man. Some of it has been worst than others; some of the bad product have us hope to let us down later while other bad products have been stank up front.

This particular bad product is sour milk; nothing about this team I like. I thought we would at least get to 8 wins this yr, but between the injuries & this **** Gattis adding extra curd to this sour milk, it’s been unwatchable

my only point is to say that the coaching on offense is making this team look worse than it actually is.

I dont think any of the Miami teams of the last 15 yrs have had enough talent to win a title, but its had enough to be better than it has,

and it sure as **** has enough to beat MTSU and not go scoreless in 2 games.

I really disagree with you completely regarding your entire opinion that people wouldn't be "rubbing it in" if people werent also dismissing their opinions. The simple fact is there are lots of people here who are literally happier seeing us fail especially when the hire wasn't the guy they wanted as their top option. Maybe you would be happy with us winning under Cristobal, but I'll 100% bet you that even if/when Cristobal gets us to 10+ wins, whenever we have that 1 odd loss a year those ppl will come out the woodwork and ***** and say they were right and he shouldn't have been the guy.

Plus If everyone knows Mario's strength was as a recruiter, then maybe all the idiots doing the "I told ya so" shouldn't ***** or need others to defend them getting trashed when we aren't even a year in to Marios tenure here. And this isn't selling you on Mario. This is just accepting he is the coach for the next 5 years and not posting useless ****. Seriously people should trash the staff as much as they want, but all the "told you so Mario should be fired" is just garbage and deserve to get **** all over imo
Nah LCE is correct. People aren’t happy when this team sucks. They’re just so tired of being ridiculed for being realistic, that they rub it in. And they deserve to.

Advertisement
You do have to consider consistency. We have new schemes on both sides of the ball and I just don't think most of our players are astute enough to deal with it. FSU is showing the results of 3 years of consistency.
I said this about the offense, but nobody wants to believe it. On top of thst we have a ton of injuries.

In 2020, we won 55-10. I think that was the game Norvell missed. It was his first year. They were awful. Now, he has them playing well.

These are just the growing pains. I'm focused on next year. This year is a mess and there is no longer any point of being upset about it.

We just have to wait for Mario to fix this mess.

What I’m watching is a bad product & it’s been the same bad product since 2006, my man. Some of it has been worst than others; some of the bad product have us hope to let us down later while other bad products have been stank up front.

This particular bad product is sour milk; nothing about this team I like. I thought we would at least get to 8 wins this yr, but between the injuries & this **** Gattis adding extra curd to this sour milk, it’s been unwatchable
Agreed. I can't think of a single moment this year I've enjoyed. Not a single game, single play. Just boring, unenjoyable football week in and week out.

Advertisement
No it's not. Stop the hyperbole.
The mopes love this performance. Misery loves company.

I’m giving Mario at least three years. This season has shown pretty clearly what type of dumpster fire he inherited.

Advertisement
At this point I don’t even want us to score..Gattis should be gone tomorrow

Go canes..**** Gattis

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back