Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we can score a touchdown
Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by CBC

Advertisement
When will breaking the U be a penalty? You couldn't do anything like that to any other school.

I was upset at that the first 2 or 3 times I saw opposing teams do that-in 2007.

It’s so commonplace now and we suck, who really cares anymore?!!?

Advertisement
You do have to consider consistency. We have new schemes on both sides of the ball and I just don't think most of our players are astute enough to deal with it. FSU is showing the results of 3 years of consistency.
Jeez man they’re 5-3 in year 3 with below average recruiting (by their standards). I hope we’re much better than that on year 3 man.

This team is soft.
Undisciplined, uninspired. No cohesiveness at all. It has no identity at all. No creativity on n both defense and offense.

It’s also unfortunately badly coached.
We got bullied bad in front of a sold out home crowd.

Stop blaming hard rock and stop blaming the fans.

We have poor talent and we are slow as Fck at positions where we need to be fast.

Embarrassing to lose this way at home.
There is no pride left in any of these kids.
As much as we hate him, Manny was right. This is a cancer.
Spot on, we should drop football

Advertisement
When will breaking the U be a penalty? You couldn't do anything like that to any other school.
If the players and coaches are so broken hearted about getting humiliated by this gesture, perhaps they should be doing a better job out on the field, no?

Advertisement
Starting to think Mario might be the best recruiter ever, but an average HC?

I'm literally so confused how bad this team is. Thought we'd maybe be 8-4 with some issues related to a new staff, but this is out of this world awful

Get rid of 90% of roster and bring in an o coordinator worth a **** and we might be a top 10 team, I can’t even be mad anymore, this is almost laughable 🤬

Advertisement
Even the punter 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yeah that's more embarrassing for the punter than anything else....

Still find it comical that all these teams have fallen in love with the U down symbol. Or breaking the U. First off, we suck anyway so it's not even worth it. Second off, it's been well over done that it's all but lost it's meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back