Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norvell’s plays fit together well.

The defense is having a hard time.

That is what good play calling does. It allows your team to get momentum and confidence.
No no no. What you NEED is to ground and pound and impose your will.

Signed,
Big Manny

Advertisement
I don't think most thought it would be this bad - and it shouldn't be. That said, I think a lot of people haven't been paying attention/are biased in thinking FSU is bad b/c they have 3 losses. They beat LSU who is currently #10 and beating Bama as I type this (granted they probably weren't as good then as they are now), they lost 2 close games to solid teams in Wake and NC Sate and hung with Clemson for close to a half before Clemson pulled away (although Clemson is not looking too hot tonight).

Basically what I am saying is they are a pretty good - definitely not great - team that people are discounting b/c they only had 1 more win than us coming in, but their schedule had been much harder than ours.
I’m with ya

I don’t even want to get into it with other fans

This game and this team is bad enough

It’s a ******* disaster

Advertisement
Advertisement
See here's the thing about everyone only putting his performance on he coaches and none on the players simply cause a lot of these guys were highly rated: EVERY single poster on the board was happy with the Steele hire because he had a legit track record in the SEC. Yet this game our defense can't stop ****. Yet the only coach people on here talk about is Gattis.

I think the entire mentality/physicality of the roster is just complete ***. Changes are needed on staff for sure, but we need a major influx of portal guys imo, like USC did. Complete culture change, without any of these guys from previous staffs in place..

This is why my biggest issue with Mario so far isn't the staff, it isn't what he's not doing in regards to the gameplan, it's that he drastically overrated the talent on the roster. He should have hit the portal a lot harder coming in, it's obvious that he didn't pay much attention to this team and once he signed made the assumption that Manny Diaz had done a decent job evaluating talent. Diaz couldn't evaluate talent if his life depended on it.

All I want to hear in postgame is “I’m sorry, here’s 5 million back for our failure to perform as a staff”

Advertisement
Everyone points to recruting rankings.

Those are projections.

Please show me proof in the field that the players who are suiting up are elite?

Where are the draft rankings outside of maybe 2 guys?

Where are the all conference designstions?

****, where are the players of the week.

The coaching hasn’t been great.

But to watch these same players for 2-3 years give up big play and big play, take bad angles, not wrap up, not get off blocks, not make blocks, not get push, not be able to get open, not be able to hang onto the ball. You have to accept them for what they are today.

At one time sure maybe DJ Ivey could have been something special but he’s not today .
We are talking about Middle Freakin Tennessee State and Duke.

TVD was projected to be a high first round draft pick before Gaddis got his hands on him.

I live in Big 10 country and all my michigan friends were glad to see him go.

Advertisement
Celebrate What The GIF by Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back