Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t be upset at something that you see clearly.

How people individually deal with their disappointment is their own way of coping, but attacking other people for telling the truth is just plain dumb.

The reason why people like to rub it in (pause), is because the board is overrun with people who will attack you when you simply call a spade a spade. No one would want to rub it in if they weren’t being jumped on by Super Miami bro’s every time they said something that wasn’t apart of the Slurper Dogma.
Nobody has yet to apologize to me for any single thing lol

Advertisement
For those in the know, how much of a pass is Mario giving coaches due to injuries. I hope it’s not the case, but I’m wondering how stubborn some of the decision makers will be and look for any excuse not to rock the boat too much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just can’t believe that this team was not ready to play in this in state game! How can the coaches NOT have them ready? How is it that this team has been out coached all season long? How is it that this teaM is lacking passion and bite?

These questions have been asked for the last 10 years and it always comes down to coaching! I think we chose the wrong coach and the right coach is in Mississippi. He was 45 minutes from Miami, but we went with a person who has displayed incompetence and experience,

I am sick to my stomach losing to FSwho? This will not sit well!
Sometimes people get paid and don’t want to work as hard as they did getting there.

Maybe our staff has cashed thier checks and have lost their motivation.

Advertisement
Well, that seems more like a them
problem. If that’s how people cope, it’s pretty sad. We have enough people laughing at our program; adding our own fans into the equation makes it worse. It’s just unnecessary — I don’t care how angry fans are at dumb slurpers.
If Slurpers weren’t the majority it wouldn’t happen, that’s the point.

The one begat the other.

While I agree, its a catch 22.

If Gattis is fired midseason like this, Ponce is getting the position. And if you think Mario wouldn't then give Ponce a full season as OC, you're trippin.

At this point there's no point in trying to plug all these holes with bubble gum. We need to let the ship finish sinking and clean up the pieces after its done. Fire Gattis and Ponce and start over.
I’m sure that’s what Mario wanted to do when he brought Ponce in, but I doubt he does that now after the disaster that our QBs and offense have been this year. Ponce isn’t immune to that. I’ll be surprised if he survives with Gattis unless we also get another passing game coordinator or running game coordinator or something and he’s just one of a few guys on the staff.

Naw man its cuz fans love to make stuff up without any proof.

We have 6 players on the injury report.

LSU has 9

UGa has 7

FSU has 6

UF has 6

OSU has 7
Stop with the nonsense. We get it you don’t like Mario. And there is plenty to criticize. But injuries are apart of football.
Huh? We have 7 on offense alone. Qb, 2 rbs, 1 TE, LT, LG, RG..On D, guys have been in and out with injuries all year…

Advertisement
Everyone points to recruting rankings.

Those are projections.

Please show me proof in the field that the players who are suiting up are elite?

Where are the draft rankings outside of maybe 2 guys?

Where are the all conference designstions?

****, where are the players of the week.

The coaching hasn’t been great.

But to watch these same players for 2-3 years give up big play and big play, take bad angles, not wrap up, not get off blocks, not make blocks, not get push, not be able to get open, not be able to hang onto the ball. You have to accept them for what they are today.

At one time sure maybe DJ Ivey could have been something special but he’s not today .
Bro this same group of kids averaged 34 ppl against P5 competition last year. This year they’re averaging 17. The bulk of the problem aren’t the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back