Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don’t know how anyone can watch this and not come to the conclusion that this roster is our biggest problem.

Mario hasn’t gotten the best he could out of these guys, and on that he’s failed. He also hired the wrong OC and QB coach.

But we need a roster turnover bad, and if we look this bad in 2024, I’ll agree that Mario is the main problem.

247 Sports Miami Recruiting Ranking:
2022: 16
2021: 11
2020: 17
2019: 27

So how does a program that has 4 good consecutive recruiting classes lose to Midd Tenn State, Duke and only score 6 points against UVA in regulation. We have not scored a TD in 8 quarters. We don't have a roster issue against Middle Tenn, Duke, UNC, UVA and FSU.

Against UGA and those type of teams, yes. Big gap in talent.

Gaddis and Addae are hot garbage.

Not sure getting rid of Gaddis will change anything bc this is the offense Mario wants to run.

Advertisement
They are 6-7 win talented at least. We lost to duke and mtsu which is completely unjustified in any universe
I agree with that. However, like last year, getting to that 6-7 win mark depends on having some luck. We won multiple games last year with some luck and the skin of our teeth. Haven’t had that this year.

Fellas, we knew the Semenholes were playing at a different level than us, regardless of the records. We have proof now.

Advertisement
Naw man its cuz fans love to make stuff up without any proof.

We have 6 players on the injury report.

LSU has 9

UGa has 7

FSU has 6

UF has 6

OSU has 7
Stop with the nonsense. We get it you don’t like Mario. And there is plenty to criticize. But injuries are apart of football.
How.many starters though.

I’m on the “give it two more years” train but G**** was it infuriating Listening to fsu fans tryna get revenge for 52-13

Advertisement
1667698551976.png

grinch smile GIF

Advertisement
This is a clown shoe. Flew my happy *** all the way to Vegas and I still can’t quit this 0 to the left team. PLP with the whole lot of them.

See you next week. 😂🤣😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back