Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Who do we need to worry about leaving in recruiting?
If you follow the conversation, these kids that are about to come to the U have said that Cristobal and his staff are really competent when it comes to relationship building. We've always known that Cristobal is a cutthroat guy when it comes to recruiting. He'll hold most of these dudes and backfill with portal where there is need.

I think these recruits know what's up here at Miami right now. We're fans and can see that coach is working with **** players who would be second string on a Div. III team. If we can see what's happening, so can the recruits.

Someone has to get fired if this score margin holds up after tonight, right?
Wario won’t fire anyone after this game, and likely not at the end of the season.

Not only is he a horrendous game day coach, but he is stubborn as a mule. He will go down in flames trying to make this team into his vision of success.

Advertisement
I usually lurk and don’t say much, but I am reading where this is all on Manny’s players. And I want to be clear, but I thought Manny was here two years too long. Saying that, I only remember a few times the team looks like they gave up like the team has done over and over. Manny took veiled shots about how he needed to teach these kids to tackle. And how much better they were at tackling. Well, I don’t see it. The offensive line was worse last year, but did better and same with the LB’s. And the team has no pride. And that’s Mario’s job. Manny went 7-5 last year and we may not win another game this year. Mario is an 80 million dollar mistake. I will be surprised if we end up with a top 20 recruiting class if this keeps up. I don’t even mind losing… we’ll, ok I do… but if I saw any kind of passion and pride from this team I would have hope.
You're gunna be surprised if we finish top 20 recruiting? Sounds like your gunna be surprised then, cause we are finishing top 20

Ok, so on that wheel route, we put our d-lineman to cover the rb out of the backfield? I guess the coach is thinking the blitz will get to qb before he can throw? Why would we ever do that?
Nope 0 blew the coverage. He was on the other side of the field guessing instead of doing his job.

Advertisement
Grades as I see them

All 3 QBs F
OL F
RB D
WR- D
TE- F not a play to the TE

Defense (F all around)

Special Teams C

Cristobal and all the idiot coaches FFF

AD F
President F
Ruiz F
Booster F

Overall F
Yeah but wait until Mario get his guys

If you attacked any other fans for saying we were going to lose this week, calling them a “puzzy” or a “fake fan” or “soft”...

1) Grow up lol
2) Apologize
3) Learn that being an irrational homer is not a being a “tRuE fAn!”

I understand it’s rivalry week & you’re supposed to have nothing but hate for anything FSU, but what shouldn’t happen is attacking people who are simply giving an honest assessment of what they’ve seen & how they think the game will turn out.

Anybody that’s watched us this year & isn’t completely retarded can see we’re an awful team & there are no gimme W’s on this schedule, so if someone thought we were gonna lose (even if it was a rivalry game), that shouldn’t have been met with such ire & vitriol, especially when all they were doing is telling the truth.

And I’m not talking about myself, I’m actually speaking up for the people on the board who legit get attacked for having a dissenting opinion, even if it’s based on pure facts.

That over the top delusional Superfan homerism sh*t needs to legitimately die down this offseason. Like I’m not saying you can’t or shouldn’t be a fan that absolutely loves your team, but this thing where you can never ask legitimate questions or have an opinion that isn’t just “wE’Re wiNnInG eVeRy gAmE bRo, mAriO iS dA bEsT derrrr!” stuff has to go.
This is all fair. You make a lot of great points.

The frustrating part for the rest of us — you know, the guys who aren’t homers or slurpers — is when some posters make comments like, “hahhahahahahhahaha…see….we ******* suck!!!”

Like I’m not sure what compels someone to rub it in like that, but it’s never a good look. No one should take pleasure in our team getting destroyed — it’s gross.

You guys see Gattis call the 6'6 320 pound to cover the RB from nose tackle position? Guy ******* SUCKS!!
:ibis-roflmao-sm3:
Yep, I saw that and am dumbfounded at that call. Yeah, I know it was Steele, but Gattis still sucks. Steele also had Flagg in on 3rd and long in the D's first series. We know what happened. It was all downhill from there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The big Florida 3 haved sucked for years. I'm beginning to think that Florida HS talent is not what it used to be.

What is the excuse or spin from the Mario Apologists for tonight?

Having his team no show in a prime time home game vs an average (at best) FSU team during Homecoming?

$80 million FRAUD.

Fairly certain if UM had hired Kiffin, we'd have no more than two losses on the record right now. Some coaches can get more out of the talent, some coaches are Mario Cristobal.
And some coaches are Gattis. Better known as Patrick Starr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back