Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the F is Brantley? For the love of God you can’t ask Skinner to block inside the box after Brantley knocked Guys down on almost every snap!!!

This is the bigger concern: personnel decisions!
He was out there earlier

Advertisement
See here's the thing about everyone only putting his performance on he coaches and none on the players simply cause a lot of these guys were highly rated: EVERY single poster on the board was happy with the Steele hire because he had a legit track record in the SEC. Yet this game our defense can't stop ****. Yet the only coach people on here talk about is Gattis.

I think the entire mentality/physicality of the roster is just complete ***. Changes are needed on staff for sure, but we need a major influx of portal guys imo, like USC did. Complete culture change, without any of these guys from previous staffs in place..

Chris Hardwick Reaction GIF by Comedy Central

Advertisement
No sh*t lol.
He better, or it’s a wrap.
Two new coordinators and let them bring in their own position coaches. This team seems disjointed in every aspect: need people on the same page. Let Mario continue to recruit and fill the cupboard

Advertisement
I usually lurk and don’t say much, but I am reading where this is all on Manny’s players. And I want to be clear, but I thought Manny was here two years too long. Saying that, I only remember a few times the team looks like they gave up like the team has done over and over. Manny took veiled shots about how he needed to teach these kids to tackle. And how much better they were at tackling. Well, I don’t see it. The offensive line was worse last year, but did better and same with the LB’s. And the team has no pride. And that’s Mario’s job. Manny went 7-5 last year and we may not win another game this year. Mario is an 80 million dollar mistake. I will be surprised if we end up with a top 20 recruiting class if this keeps up. I don’t even mind losing… we’ll, ok I do… but if I saw any kind of passion and pride from this team I would have hope.

Can we all agree, we should NEVER hire another head coach that doesn't specialize in O or D?

Yep. Now he’s gonna have to fire gattis and hire a new OC with a brand new system and then maybe have him for 1-2 seasons and then have to hire another OC with another system, etc. we’re set up to have years of disjointed offenses. Meanwhile, a corch like norvell is his own OC and will keep the same system as long as he’s there. It’s why Lane would have been a good pick. Whatever, we’ll see who Mario hires in the off season.

Advertisement
If you attacked any other fans for saying we were going to lose this week, calling them a “puzzy” or a “fake fan” or “soft”...

1) Grow up lol
2) Apologize
3) Learn that being an irrational homer is not a being a “tRuE fAn!”

I understand it’s rivalry week & you’re supposed to have nothing but hate for anything FSU, but what shouldn’t happen is attacking people who are simply giving an honest assessment of what they’ve seen & how they think the game will turn out.

Anybody that’s watched us this year & isn’t completely retarded can see we’re an awful team & there are no gimme W’s on this schedule, so if someone thought we were gonna lose (even if it was a rivalry game), that shouldn’t have been met with such ire & vitriol, especially when all they were doing is telling the truth.

And I’m not talking about myself, I’m actually speaking up for the people on the board who legit get attacked for having a dissenting opinion, even if it’s based on pure facts.

That over the top delusional Superfan homerism sh*t needs to legitimately die down this offseason. Like I’m not saying you can’t or shouldn’t be a fan that absolutely loves your team, but this thing where you can never ask legitimate questions or have an opinion that isn’t just “wE’Re wiNnInG eVeRy gAmE bRo, mAriO iS dA bEsT derrrr!” stuff has to go.
Some idiot wish fans physical harm cause they didn’t buy into the kool aid. I could tell after the first game this team wasn’t right.

Where is Ed Reed, Alonzo, etc. This is supposed to be the **** “dream team” of leadership and we can’t even get our team focused and excited to play FSU at home.

Advertisement
At some point you need accept that it is the coaches.... this is the same team pretty much from an year ago
Why does everyone do that? “Players or coaches” sounds like some lame political ****.

Brace yourselves for some shocking news: They ALL suck.

Cause we suck all over.
Or was another safety or corner supposed to cover their rb and blew the assignment? I just don't understand. Maybe FSU had the perfect play call for our blitz. They saw something and knew what our players were going to do. I just don't know why we would ever drop Jackson back into coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back