Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Man if I was a booster and helped write the checks for Mario and this coaching staff I would be ****ed. Our coaching staff last year cost half the price and was nowhere near this bad. We talk **** about Dan Enos but his offense was way better then the **** we have seen from Josh Gattis and that's with a freshman Jarren Williams at QB who literally couldn't even make it at USF who has like 4 wins in 3 years, as a backup QB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This team had better players last year. We also had a bunch of games that we won by the skin of our teeth. Biggest difference is we aren’t winning those games, and this roster is worse.
This defensive personnel is better and it’s not close. Wtf are you talking about? The whole DL has been upgraded. Everyone who played last year under Manny are a year older and every single one of them has regressed. Are you saying the loss of Rambo and Harley are the reason why we look so terrible?
Manny, who sucks too, never had the team looking this bad against FSU.

I have never seen Miami this bad and I’m 44. Been a fan since the age of 7. I don’t know what we are telling recruits but I would be second guessing fa sho

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back