Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garcia is going to have to become the Young Jesus to save this game.
99fe71a9-8bf3-4efc-a450-6eed291d8962_text.gif

Advertisement
I will say it again do not forget every player on this miami team oregon wanted and offered under mario

Advertisement
I don't understand why no one can fix this program. Tackling is still absolutely pitiful.
Everything is done half assed by the administration. When they decide to commit to the football program they do go n hire the first coach they want instead of looking at coaches who have had success.

Advertisement
So I’m case y’all didn’t understand that replay. McElroy basically said right play/right personnel…we just suck.

Are you happy now that a former NFL QB essentially said it?

Advertisement
Anyone have Ruiz contact info? I have a bridge to sell him sell him. Apparently, he like to waste money on a useless staff and players
Come up to our suite. He has a white shirt on and shorts

That was a completely unacceptable defensive effort on that drive. THAT was quitting. You have to set the tone — you bench everyone from that drive.

On the plus side this was a lost season from basically jump. No smoke and mirrors obscuring the wreck. Turn over the roster, dump Feld, Ponce, and Gattis, and find an OC that uses motion at bare minimum for the love of god.

Advertisement
Scheme can’t fix this. These kids got no heart.
Scheme won’t put DJ Ivey and Al blades on the field
11, 8, 7, 15, 0, 23, 11, 2, 40, 4 are all bums and need to go after this year
crazy cause Stevenson was getting PT at UGA as a true freshman and stood out. Still haven’t seen him play with that type of speed and physicality and he’s 3 years older now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back