Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
why didn’t Mario bring Benson to Miami? This kid has been killing it for FSU all year really ****es me off he didn’t come to Miami and that Couch is dapping him up on the field after he is running up and down the field on us

I been hoping for a win tonight and a bowl game against UFag

Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Advertisement
Everyone said “:They have three losses!” But they were to 3 ranked teams.
Yeah, but people like me didn’t comment on any of the F$U threads this season because I would have been called a Hole fan.

I had a feeling that we would get blown the fugg out. A tiger doesn’t change its stripes.

Advertisement
The one positive that could come out is this is this has to be rock bottom and maybe the people with money start getting restless and force Mario to make big changes. Getting blasted at home by a bad FSU team would ordinarily be a fireable offense, but we know Mario has that immunity idol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought the practice tackling might help us tackle in games, that thought was far fetched I see

I honestly don’t know how anyone doesn’t have major concerns about Mario at this point. This is an abomination
If you look at the roster he inherited, you’d see 70% of the reason why. Need changes in the offensive staff. Thankfully, 2/3 of these guys playing will be gone by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back