Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are we so bad? Like I really don't understand. Neither Golden or Manny had teams this bad and uncompetitive against a pedestrian FSU team.
Bro, we gave up like 700 yards to UNC. Come on. We've been bad for a long time. It's just exacerbated due to the chunk plays on d and the slow plodding offense

Advertisement
I won’t disrespect dog **** like this; at least if I accidentally step it in it, I can wash off the stench. I can’t wash off this chit we’ve been forced to endure. It’s like some alien, bio chit from Mars or something.

Curious if you are still defending Mario or if you realize this team looks far, far worse than it should

Advertisement
By your logic there have been zero bad coaches in the history it sports
No what's he's saying is that the players have been put in position to make plays and they aren't making them. Wes was in position to make that tackle and didn't do it

If it wasn’t for recruiting, Mario would be a complete failure.

Yes the players are trash but the coaches that Mario hired have been trash as well.

Our last hope is if we can bring in a great class and Mario gets his next hires right.

If not, football is done.

I’m at the game *******. No way the first PI reaches the actual receiver.I guess just me and Mario thought it was questionable
Mario was saying that the ball was tipped b/c the throw wobbled, but looking at the replay it was just a wonky throw. Flagg definitely hit him and it would have impacted the play if Couch wasn't there. Couch was there, but the call was still correct.

Advertisement
Low IQ coach = low IQ team. Gotta go for it on 4th and inches after seeing how they moved the ball first 2 drives.

Pretty much going as expected.... Team shows up undisciplined, Unprepared and makes numerous mental mistakes. You know a typical hurricanes game under Mario. **** it was like that for Manny Diaz. It's difficult to tell if our coaches suck or some of our players have the IQ of a 7th grader and just can't get right.
All of the above.

Advertisement
We’ve been making fun of Norvell and his staff since they got there but who wouldn’t trade staffs right now…
Lol Norvell got made fun of on here for years and their fans supported him and gave him time

I still don’t think hes the real deal, but fans are supposed to give their coaches time to change the culture, implement new schemes, get their guys.

Give Mario time for fcks sake

Advertisement
We are what we are.

I got juiced up too hoping we’d play over our heads. But that was always unlikely.

Annoying as **** to watch, though.

Frustrated Head GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back