Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just bizarre. We do not look like we know what’s going on. How is that possible. Same thing EVERY WEEK

This is a poorly coached team from top to bottom. Yeah, the players stink too but the team routinely looks unprepared for games. The coaches suck!
Yep, all these coaches magically forgot how to coach in 9 months. What are the odds that guys, that got the previous staff fired would continue to be awful even with new coaches? We saw a lot of these breakdowns last year, maybe, not just maybe Mario has to do what Heupel did at Tennessee and **** near purge the roster in the offseason, because a lot of these guys are beyond help. Years of awful culture, horrible evals and less than optimal coaching will lead to awful players. I don't think bringing Buddy Ryan back as DC, with Vince Lombardi, Tom Landry and Monte Kiffin as position coaches would fix what's wrong with some of these guys.

Advertisement
Y’all can keep going on about coaching. I’m amazed some these players have scholarships.
All these closet noles want an easy explanation or scapegoat for our issues. Fact is, we need to make some changes on this staff.

However, we have low football IQ players who are soft. They never execute, and always seem to cause dumb penalties, drop balls, blow coverages, and miss tackles. Our players are a massive problem, and that’s why recruiting is so important.

I think Golden’s teams played better against elite FSU compares compared to this **** show. It’s all the players though….

Idk if it’s coaching or players but this team looks like **** week after week, it’s gotten stupid and making me a drunk 😂

Advertisement
Maybe TVD shouldn’t miss a streaking WR who ran an excellent route. This entire team is purge worthy sans literally a couple of players.
I’d keep Hedley, who is leaving anyhow, and then I don’t care.

To tag on to what you’ve said, we need to turn the roster and with a strong class for 23, we’ll be headed in a better direction as to talent. Still need better coaching though.

$$$. Or playing time. It’s our only hope. Because this product on the field couldn’t lure a 2 star player.
Playing time? They’ll just continue to trot 8, 7, 15, 0, 23, 11 out there on d if they are still on the roster come next year.

Advertisement
8 million a year for a coach and what does it get us? It gets us FSU driving a freight train up our ********

Keep 6 and 56 on the field all night. This team sucks and isn’t good enough to not play them.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back