Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I say that Mario was a good gameday coach? I'm convinced a good percentage of our fanbase can't read. I NEVER said that, what I said was that Mario, like most coaches that win consistently in CFB want to be somewhat balanced. It's not an accident that there has NEVER, EVER been an air raid type of school to win a NC, outside of arguably the weakest NC ever, the 1984 BYU Cougars.

That said, you can't keep banging your head against a wall either. You can't let teams completely sell out for the run, and not challenge whatsoever. That's on Gattis. Mario didn't do a good job evaluating this roster, and while some of that was due to timing(Who knows how much film he watched on this team before spring ball), some of that is hubris and flat out ignorance. Did he ask people around the program? Apparently, he didn't. He should have turned this roster over a lot more than he did.

2 straight weeks without a td yes mario is a offensive guru 😂😂

Advertisement
Everyone talking about the O but the D sucks **** also! We would have to average 50 a game to just be bowl eligible at the end of this season.

Advertisement
This is the earliest I've ever exited a game 5 minutes before HT. So F::::kng ****ed had to go down to our spot where my friends n I tailgated.. All by myself. I spent over 700 from ticket to food for all of us to enjoy tonight. Plus whatever my fellow Canes had spent.. Just incredible how fast we have fallen. At this point , I'm praying we keep/hang on to our recruits!! All my buddies calling me now WHERE YOU AT!! I'm at home guys finishing my drink GOOD NIGHT all luckily I live in PP. :mad:👋 🙌

He put Garcia back in!!

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Advertisement
Advertisement
This team is one big comedy skit.

You can watch cfb all day, but you just don’t see this level of all encompassing incompetence until the Canes take the field. I’ve said it before: we just don’t look like other teams

I hope FSU scores 50+ on cafecito wario and his trashass OC. Can’t wait to see every other team left on the schedule run it up on this team just to hear all the slurper excuses lmao

LOL you don't come to Miami for the fans. They only turn up for the big games - you're playing in front of 30-40k against most of the schedule regardless of how good your team is.
Not true. In 2017, we had 50k+ at every game.

Fans show up when the team is good.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back