Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario lost more games at ore because of him are you kiddin me man if you think mario is a good gameday coach you cant be helped your clueless
Where did I say that Mario was a good gameday coach? I'm convinced a good percentage of our fanbase can't read. I NEVER said that, what I said was that Mario, like most coaches that win consistently in CFB want to be somewhat balanced. It's not an accident that there has NEVER, EVER been an air raid type of school to win a NC, outside of arguably the weakest NC ever, the 1984 BYU Cougars.

That said, you can't keep banging your head against a wall either. You can't let teams completely sell out for the run, and not challenge whatsoever. That's on Gattis. Mario didn't do a good job evaluating this roster, and while some of that was due to timing(Who knows how much film he watched on this team before spring ball), some of that is hubris and flat out ignorance. Did he ask people around the program? Apparently, he didn't. He should have turned this roster over a lot more than he did.

This might be the worst Miami team I think I've ever seen. I think this is worse than any of the Golden years and I never thought i'd say that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bring back golden he new exactly where mario belonged as a recruiting ace man what could of been if mario didnt leave us for bama what could of been……

Garcia just needs to go to the portal. He's embarrassed himself in 5 or so of the last 10 snaps hes taken.

Advertisement
“What do you think about your team’s execution?”

“I’m for it.”

😂

And before you snowflakes come at me, this is an old quote from a million years ago attributed to a Tampa Bay Bucs coach.
So, it's more recent than our current O?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back