CANES vs fiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought 48-0 was the lowest this program could go

Then I thought that Clemson **** stomping was the ultimate bottom.

I was wrong, losing to FIU in a game that wasn't even competitive has to be by far the worst this program has done in the last 40 years....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami is a dead power, dead. Manny will not revive them, and Miami will not fire him for 6-6 or 7-5. Blake James might go, and maybe some staff hires, but Manny is safe imo because the admin would rather speak down to its fanbase than try to compete. The best thing Miami sports fans could do is probably back FIU or FAU and let Miami die.
No, the best thing Miami fans can do is just don’t show up, don’t buy merchandise and do no t buy any tickets next year. Ask FSU how to get immediate change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought 48-0 was the lowest this program could go

Then I thought that Clemson **** stomping was the ultimate bottom.

I was wrong, losing to FIU in a game that wasn't even competitive has to be by far the worst this program has done in the last 40 years....

By far this is the worst L. The whole country going to be laughing on this one

With the loss to FIU, Miami becomes the only team in the last 40 years to lose three times as a 14-point favorite in a single season. Canes lost to VT as 14-pt fave, GT as 18.5-pt fave and tonight to FIU as 21-pt fave. Canes also won 17-12 as a 30.5-pt fave vs Central Michigan.
Record breaking year for Manny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back