CANES vs fiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams lost us the game, plain and simple. Enos doesn't make him do dumb throws. This is JW's loss.

wrong. enos is to blame as well with his stupid play calling. we got outcoRched with fiu blowing up our slants....they were one step ahead of us

Advertisement
Williams lost us the game, plain and simple. Enos doesn't make him do dumb throws. This is JW's loss.
Think there is more than one thing to blame when you lose to FIU. Giving up a TD when you are down one score is another. Lulz, I have to stop and laugh at the fact that we are even in any sort of position to lose to FIU. Fvckin FIU

No, they don't. Not when your team is supposedly built on D. You can still give up a 1st and conceivably get ball back if you kick deep. Miss onside and they are a 20 yard completion away from a FG attempt that ends game.

My guy. Everyone kicks the onside kick there because there is NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL GET THE BALL BACK. ****.

Advertisement
IDK what the **** is wrong with Jarren. 3.5 qrtrs of this game and that VTech game, he has literally looked like the worst qb we've had in over a decade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami is a dead power, dead. Manny will not revive them, and Miami will not fire him for 6-6 or 7-5. Blake James might go, and maybe some staff hires, but Manny is safe imo because the admin would rather speak down to its fanbase than try to compete. The best thing Miami sports fans could do is probably back FIU or FAU and let Miami die.

I need a vacation from this team. Actually canceling my Hulu subscription right now to resist the temptation.

I won't watch Duke or the bowl game. Swear to ******* god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back