CANES vs fiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
FIU are Dummies. You don't fake injury when the offense is playing hurry-up.

Advertisement
I usually think the criticism of play calling is over blown. But it’s inexcusable to take 2 and a half quarters to notice they can’t stop our run, and Jarren is off.

I say the same thing as an out of state fan
My sentiments exactly. Too old for this. I’m done. Never liked the way Miami treated Butch when he was here. He had some problems as a game day coach, but he brought us back from absolutely crippling sanctions to the top again and got no thanks from this chicken**** school for it. Tonight he got his full measure of revenge and deserved it. As for the Miami Hurricanes, they’re only a memory. This **** stain is an impostor with impostor coaches....and it will never be better because this school doesn’t know **** about running an athletic program. It’s over. #### you, Blake James, and #### you, BOT, especially your little head bytch. Rot in ****.

Advertisement
University Of Miami as an entire brand is officially a joke. Not taking the football program seriously enough is about to come back and slap the whole school and all programs, athletic and academic. UM is already putrid and been falling behind in everything btw, this is just the most public wake up call. Need a complete shake up. Embarrassment on every level.
Hit the nail on the head with this. Miami is a joke of an institution and I haven't given a dime to my alma mater for several years now

Advertisement
Enos better not be here tomorrow. There has been no improvement on the offense. We still running play action pass like it's the 90s every play in the beginning.

You dont know me MFer....Go to bed....Fake Fan??....Tell ya what azzwipe...PM me...stop by my home...and tell me you've ever seen a bigger UM Fan....You wont...but of ciurse you wont....youll just run your mouth like most...

I've met you.

You can have all the trappings, but your glee in this moment shows what a fake ads clown you are.

Nothing worse than a non-athlete living in someone else's jockstrap.

Advertisement
I would love to see the coach worshipers try to excuse this one away.
Its going to be spectacular

Sooooi 4 minutes to go and we’re running the football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back