CANES vs fiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
James will come out with a statement saying Diaz has Miami's full support. You know, even with a half prepared team Miami should have blown out FIU. G5 team. City bragging rights. This is the single worst coaching performance I have ever seen. Please for the love of God, fire Diaz after the game and throw the school's endowment at Urban Meyer.

Advertisement
not benching Jarren after the half loss us this game.
No....weak *** no heart players lost this game...Elmer fugging Fudd should be able to coach this team to a win against this team...this is on the players....against a better competition yes it's our crap *** coaching.... but not agsinst fiu

Advertisement
No, there are a lot of us that wanted Butch back for years and the school refuses to hire him. Then we get this ****!!! He is getting payback and embarrassing us.

A lot of people on this board wanted him back and he would probably have been better than the guys we've hired, but there is a reason that no one else has hired him. What do all these athletic directors know that the rest of us don't.

What's going to ****ed me off more than this loss, and I'm extremely ****ed at what I'm watching, is you're STILL going to have **** talking about having faith in this clown show. I can hear it now. Saban lost to LA Monroe his first season. GTFOOH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back