CANES vs fiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Williams is horrible! Cannot read a defense and FIwhk is in his head!

Enos is not a QB trainer, for God’s sake we are playing a 5-5 ConferenceUSA TEAM

Everyone wanting 2nd string QB in but then he comes in and can't win. Then you'll bust Manny's balls for not keeping Jarren in.

Let Jarren stay in and figure it out. It's sink or swim.

Lol at busing Mannys balls for not keeping Jarren in.... we need to be busting his balls for not pulling him in the 1st quarter.

Advertisement
Wasted timeout. . Down 16. 17 min left off regulation. FG attempt.

Manny. You're a pssy and your team today is a reflection of that.
Actually, a FG means two TDs give you the win. I'm fine with a FG there. In fact, I wish we'd have kicked two more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's that same board many complain about here yet they get a pass for some reason when it comes to Davis. They tried low balling the **** out of the guy. That contract they offered him was pathetic and cruel joke given the product on the field yet people think he was supposed to continue not getting paid what he was worth. None of you would've. But like I said the admin just gets a pass when it comes to him as if they're blameless. It's ALL on them.
He was going to be the third highest paid coach. Hardly a snub. He wanted an ultra low buyout because he wanted to leave to the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back