CANES vs fiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams definitely has a problem with plan B. If things don't work out with first read he cannot move on to the next. He'd rather try and force that read all the whole telegraphing it. Butch is exposing that same tendency that Bud did. We're cooked

Advertisement
Advertisement
At least we didn't get shut out. LET'S GO CANES!

I haven't had one text, call or FB mention over this game. That's how irrelevant we are. 💯

Advertisement
Advertisement
Williams definitely has a problem with plan B. If things don't work out with first read he cannot move on to the next. He'd rather try and force that read all the whole telegraphing it. Butch is exposing that same tendency that Bud did. We're cooked

Which is why we need to pull him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't say he turned his back on the program. He wanted to coach in the NFL. Everyone wants to reach the pinnacle of their profession. Just don't lie about it and claim it was a contract issue.
It's that same board many complain about here yet they get a pass for some reason when it comes to Davis. They tried low balling the **** out of the guy. That contract they offered him was pathetic and cruel joke given the product on the field yet people think he was supposed to continue not getting paid what he was worth. None of you would've. But like I said the admin just gets a pass when it comes to him as if they're blameless. It's ALL on them.

lol....Miami finally scored against FIU ......in the 3rd quarter....dIAZ is suck a joke.......dude is worse than Golden and Radio

At least Manny can coach defenses. Al Golden had some really bad defenses at Miami. lol Btw ur right I rather have Al Golden as the HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back