CANES vs fiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
BS aside. I really dont want to loose to these guys. I will take loosing to Duke and the bowl game. But please win this game

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Orange Bowl dream is dead even if we win.

The committee might fear a blowout which means bad ratings.

Dude **** the OB. We are about to LOSE TO FIU. UM will be a joke of itself in this city for the foreseeable future if this happens. Recruitment is dead.

I don’t get any of you guys on either side of this Butch thing, haters or lovers... that was ions ago. He was an elite talent evaluator, chose great assistants and developed the talent....back then. He’s not relevant today. Manny sucks. That’s all that’s relevant.
I’m sorry @PredaCane , did I hurt your feelings so now you’re downvoting me??? LMAO at that.

Here’s the truth from the 80% of the rest of us on this board who have been subjected to the back and forth between the Butch lovers and the Butch haters. You’re fûcking annoying as **** to the rest of us.

Yup Jarren is absolved from it all! **** out here Z that muthafukka is hot and cold period. He's throwing the **** right into the defense's hands...
So the OC finds a way to get him hot. That’s why it’s on Enos.

Advertisement
Enos -- what in the ******* world have you done tonight completely neglecting the run?

Doesn't get any worse than tonight.

Team can’t handle a modicum of success. It’s crazy, been like this for 15 ******* years. Beat fiu, beat duke, Orange bowl in your home stadium. That isn’t easy enough for the modern canes.

Yeah we can talk about scheme and coaching and development but Canes lay an egg like this multiple times every year. There's a culture of losing that persists from coach to coach. How do we find players who care? I don't get it cause when I played sports I HATED losing more than anything. These kids don't give a ****.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back