CANES vs fiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If we lose how much do u want to bet that we get it was the banners fault thread

How about this
Poll

A. It was the banners fault it rattled the guys
B. Baker took over the D again (only when they play awful he calls the plays)
C. Enos fault
D. The recruits suck
F. Diaz suck (this is the right answer)

Should of brought back Butch man Flagg wouldn't have an offer and Hyppolite and Green would be canes right now......u can't be slow and play for Butch

Advertisement
This offense is playing with the self-confidence of a teenage girl and we have lost the only player on that side who was making plays. Not to mention the playing was trash to begin with in this one.

Looking very bleak indeed

Advertisement
I hope Flowe still commits even though we are going to be in the middle of a Head coaching search after tonight....What a wild ride for CoRch Manny.

If I'm Butch I run the clock out and punt the rest of the game. Miami offense has shown zero threat level to score. Only way they lose is by extending the game and giving up defensive scores.

Advertisement
Idk if y’all realize who are complaining about jarren. But everyone is covered every play. Do you want him to throw it 50 yards to himself?...

And FIU is basically getting sway with holding every time they drop back.

And how many of them wanted the job? I'll wait. I don't fight anyone over Butch, I just think it's asinine and pathetic the way some here act like he's an enemy and not the guy that took us back to the top. Once again, they ALL wish our current team played like his teams here.
I don’t get any of you guys on either side of this Butch thing, haters or lovers... that was ions ago. He was an elite talent evaluator, chose great assistants and developed the talent....back then. He’s not relevant today. Manny sucks. That’s all that’s relevant.

Advertisement
Slow thinking Jarren in the pocket

28CF47A1-BC50-4A65-8943-FCEF2EB84E26.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back