CANES vs fiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I am not for benching Jarren but I am ok for that so called “Tate” package in certain situations and nothing from Enos.
ANYTHING to pump any life into this walking dead offense. These guys are saying he ain’t even on the sideline? If he isn’t, I can’t blame him. 5* gets ZERO burn in this atrocious QB room? Cmon man. Enos gotta be man hating on that kid for banging such a hot piece of ***. I have hated on some homies for that too. Ain’t gonna lie. Just wouldn’t let it cost me my job, LOL

Advertisement
We have 6 timeouts for the second half 🤔 Good thing we saved them "Incase of emergency"
We apparently can have as many as we want. We just need a player to go down and pretend they got shot from the grassy knoll. Only to be perfectly fine moments later

Advertisement
It’s possible and probable that this has already been mentioned, but this is a game you cannot lose. “Coming back next week” is something you can do after losing to VT, even losing to GT, which were indeed really bad losses. But lose this game, winning next week will not be good enough to erase this game. Nothing will for the foreseeable future. Forever, at least until we play FIU again (which we aren’t scheduled to do by the way), kids around here and beyond will see The U,’ the great power that once was...
...‘but they lost to FIU.’
That WILL be as close as we can get to the death knoll to this program, and this program will be SMU for the foreseeable, long term future.

This second half were about to witness it the most important Miami has faced in at least the past decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back