CANES vs fiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Honestly I am fine with a loss now. Diaz has crystallized the thought that he can't prepare his team. He deserves to go if he loses this game. I made the excuse that the GT game was needed to wake the players up. Thought we'd turned the corner after that. GT, as bad is it is, is still a P5. This is a G5 team coached by a Miami legend who was passed over 3 times for another chance to be HC at Miami (not that I want him back; but it would still be the narrative). This would have to be the most embarrassing loss in the history of the program.

Can't root for our guys to lose.

But a blind man can see this is on coaching.

Advertisement
Butch still sucks. This game won't change that. They haven't done anything special coaching wise. Bunch of S FL players wanting to stick it to us for passing on them has been the difference.
20191123_204855.jpg

Jarren 5/10 for 78 1 int...how much longer guys? Y’all *****ing saying Tate killed inferior competition. What are we seeing from JW15 again? Put in the kid that will kill himself to move the ball already
I am not for benching Jarren but I am ok for that so called “Tate” package in certain situations and nothing from Enos.

Advertisement
Will they have the guts to sit JW if he doesn't get anything going early the 2nd half?
First half is NOT on Jarren. It's all coaching, play calling, and lack of preparation. This is more of the same. Just when we thought we had turned the corner, at least a little, we lay this ****.

Please don't throw it out there that Butch is a good coach...dude is way washed up. But yes our coaching is horrible right now.

However is Butch was our coach right now, we wouldn't be any closer to being better...not even reasonably

Bruh not saying that at all. Just giving the context of what would be the most embarrassing loss in the history of the program.

Advertisement
Jarren 5/10 for 78 1 int...how much longer guys? Y’all *****ing saying Tate killed inferior competition. What are we seeing from JW15 again? Put in the kid that will kill himself to move the ball already
We're pounding the ball and when we get in short yardage situation, we get stupid. He doesn't need to throw it much

Advertisement
Maannnnnn STFU with yo Salty ***....

I'm not salty, he sucks as a coach, in particular on game day. His record proves that. Players be up on FIU, we never even gave the majority of them a second look. Need our guys to punch them in the mouth, but they aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back