CANES vs fiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Honestly I am fine with a loss now. Diaz has crystallized the thought that he can't prepare his team. He deserves to go if he loses this game. I made the excuse that the GT game was needed to wake the players up. Thought we'd turned the corner after that. GT, as bad is it is, is still a P5. This is a G5 team coached by a Miami legend who was passed over 3 times for another chance to be HC at Miami (not that I want him back; but it would still be the narrative). This would have to be the most embarrassing loss in the history of the program.

Advertisement
why on earth did you think beating three horrendous teams meant we turned the corner???
No, we beat good teams. Don't discount that. This team is just immature feeling themselves and not mentally prepared to play. We've seen this after every bye week. This is on the coaches. Don't know how to prepare and motivate their team. Add in terrible play calling on both sides of the ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
12170732_938998309471262_407399646_n.jpg

How how do all of the younger kids feel about Butch’s ability to evaluate talent and coach? Still think he’s a joke. Oh... wait “idiots”
Sad part is he has no resources, fire to win there and fan support. I’m embarrassed and angry

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back