CANES vs fiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are being too tough on cleats. The high acumen guys said he couldn’t be expected to win until years 2,4 or 10.

Advertisement
I don’t disagree that our coaches suck but I think it’s more. Our program is broken.
Yes your right, the program is broken and can you blame it. Have you seen Blake James and jenn Strawley? These two clowns couldn’t run a Publix let alone what used to be a top CFB program. Just sad! #fireJames,Strawley& @Go Canes!! lol

This is why young guys should be ****ed. we should be blowing this team out so that the young guys can get in and get some meaningful snaps.

Advertisement
It's rare that I'm upset when the other team doesn't go for it on 4th down. This is one of those cases. Our offense is that bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like Butch has been practicing for this game all season. It's why they were blown out in their conference match ups.

He was like if we win any game this year its gonna be against miami.

Advertisement
Why isn’t Manny yelling at Enos to run the ball. Why was the game plan not to run the ball? All I hear about is Manny and his “analytics.” I guess when you’re playing one of the worst run defenses in America, analytics say don’t run it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back