Canes vs Duke

Advertisement
Wong with like 3 points and this game is tied at the half.

I feel that’s the best I’ve seen Duke play in awhile, at least shoot in awhile.

We also shot well, would like to see us make some more of those floaters. We’ll see, let’s go Coach L and Go Canes!

although I had to mute the announcers and fans, it was a nice first half... I hope Wong steps it up second half

Tied at half I’ll take it. Need to get out ahead early tho before refs come into play down the stretch

Advertisement
Vitale and his sidekick are disgusting with this coverage. You'd think there was only one team on the court. They say absolutely nothing about what Miami is doing and not one word about any of the players. Yet endless dribble about every Duke player. The network should be embarrassed.

Vitale and his sidekick are disgusting with this coverage. You'd think there was only one team on the court. They say absolutely nothing about what Miami is doing and not one word about any of the players. Yet endless dribble about every Duke player. The network should be embarrassed.
i love my M-U-T-E button (and Pack and Beverly and....)

And here comes Dukie V blowing Duke and the Krazies(The most OVERRATED phenomenon in college sports). I hate listening to this guy, I don't wish ill health on him, but I'd be a lot happier if he retired and they got someone worth a crap.

Advertisement
You'd think Miami was 0-15, and Duke was #1 in the country, coming off of 4 consecutive titles the way Dukie V is blowing the Blue Devils.

3 point shooting is keeping us in the game.

Wong is having a very rough stretch right now.

Duke hopefully can’t keep shooting lights out.

although I had to mute the announcers and fans, it was a nice first half... I hope Wong steps it up second half
It’s better this way. I’m not sure they’ve said the word Miami for than 5 times. But I’ve heard about UNC a dozen times.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back