Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure I can make a good argument for whether the defense or the offense was worse today.
You’d think 6 turnovers would do it, but the defense ain’t just gonna give it away

Advertisement
Y’all really need to just accept that Mario will be here 5+ years and know his strength is recruiting. What is the point about constantly mopping about a guy you know is here king-term.

for like the 5th time I’ll say Garcia is making awful reads and awful throws. Dude has never been it. Always had bad ball placement and made bad decisions. This offense blows but I hope he transfers. He’s bad

Advertisement
Yall keep defending this staff lmao. I don't need 3 years to tell u these guys ain't it. Stop saying Mario needs his players or bad culture is to blame. A&M suks MTSU suks UNC is ok n Duke suks somebody needs to get fired this week.

We have some soft over rated players on this team but they are not to blame. It's the over paid adults that ***ing suk at their jobs.
Yes. Coaches fumble the ball, make bad reads, miss tackles etc

Advertisement
58 years…58 fcking years and climbing to only go to my grave watching this crap cause I don’t know how long the Good Lord is gonna give me but unless it’s 25-30 I got no shot at ever watching a good Cane team ever again….

You keep telling yourself that we can’t possibly be THIS bad. That “next week” we’ll surely start to see improvement.

“Next week” ain’t coming, is it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back