CANES vs DUKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao just laugh with me guys this is the new Miami....we will never be back..we don’t have that standard anymore

Advertisement
Duke had scored 2 touchdowns in their last 3 games. Our defense isn’t even playing well. Hedleys shanking. The offense is inept. This is a horribly coached team. Miami is one of the worst teams in the country.
Its certainly the worst team I've seen since becoming a fan in 1995.

We are singlehandly saving David Cutcliffe.

Advertisement
Every team we lost too pending s Duke loss is below .500 for the season. Everyone they beat Bowl Egilible ourside BCC. Incredible

Why is Dion Waiters apologizing to the heat breaking news....that sh*t is on the bottom of the screen
I'm like why the fuq is this breaking news man. It keeps popping up like tiger woods won or some **** or if Brady went into retirement

Advertisement
Advertisement
Duke has 4 plays. QB read option with RB. Short stops routes from spread formation. Fade down the sideline.

Thats good coaching. They tried to run all kinds of stuff early on but settled in on what worked: Quick release passes and vertical run plays.

If only our OC would adjust accordingly.

Advertisement
Liberty is an early 9pt favorite in our bowel movement bowl. It'll rise to Liberty -14 when Blake says Manny's job is safe no matter what happens in the game. We lose by 21 to Jerry Falwell Jr's cabana boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back