CANES vs DUKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We're gonna find out shortly that Enos & Butch Barry have some blood feud and have just spent this entire season trying to guarantee that the other guy gets fired.

That's really the only way to explain any of this. You have to intentionally try to suck this bad.

it is unlike anything I’ve ever seen. They must know they are getting fired and are trying to throw this game.

I agree, but he can shorten the game up & cut back on all the long developing plays.

This is where a quick hitting offensive attack comes in handy.

Exactly. Just a competent coach can occasionally make chicken salad out of chicken ****. A good one can frequently do it.

We end up with effing corches that EXACERBATE our weaknesses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Welp, at least I don't have to get my hopes up during the off season. Manny and Enos will be back for at least another season. We're not winning anymore than 8 games.

Advertisement
I agree, but he can shorten the game up & cut back on all the long developing plays.

This is where a quick hitting offensive attack comes in handy.

Completely. The total absence of man-beater route concepts in this offense is a huge problem. Even talent-poor defenses can play us like they're the Patriots and we have no answer. Matchup problem TEs stuck in-line, no rub routes, no drag routes. It's Richt's passing game with more alignment diversity. But even Richt flexed Mallory and Jordan wide from time to time, and the 50/50 sideline throws worked once in a while.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back