Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiggins just layed down. So weak. Play the freshmen!

And he’s shown these tendencies all year. We’ve seen weak blocking on the edge by him and Pope all year. We have seen Jennings give up play after play all year. Anyone with a pulse knows that number six is a better linebacker. Our coaches are making decisions on personnel that ultimately cost the team.

Personnel choices matter. It’s weak as **** to sit around now and talk about oh Clemson has better players. Well they have better players than Virginia as well, but Virginia didn’t look this bad!

Advertisement
It could avoid the spiral. I didn't think we'd win but I didn't want them to steal our soul.
Yup....

Cant tell croots y’all are building and get throttled and not be close...

keep it close and tell recruits were coming they won’t always have a #1 pick overall at QB and 1st rounder at RB

Advertisement
Offense wasn't great today, king missed a few throws and penalties hurt us.
But is not the end of the world, win out and give me a rematch.
Next time we won't start out scared.
Clemson can be had but you cant beat yourself with penalties and missed opportunities.
Not with these coaches

Advertisement
That is a microcosm of why this team still has a TON of work to do.

get a TD. Positive momentum. And then we kick it out of bounds.

this team is so poorly coached.

Advertisement
That’s what Clemson fans said when Jimbo owned them. The pendulum swings, teams rise and fall. They have the best QB and RB in college football, with a double digit win record for the past 10 years. We’re just starting to put things back together. Just keep recruiting. We need to start putting consecutive 9-10 win seasons together before we can beat these guys. This is the same program that lose 70-33 in the Orange bowl and won the NC two years after. Teams gotta lose to the big dogs and learn to compete before they can win.

If King, Phillips, Bolden, and Jordan come back, I think Miami could beat Clemson and win the ACC next year. Problem is our top talent keeps leaving so we are always on the hamster wheel.

Advertisement
The oline is still bad but I didn’t expect that to be completely fixed this year and of course against Clemson we look really bad but we should be ok against lesser competition but the wrs I’m sorry enough of Pope, Harley and Wiggins...I would seriously consider rolling with the young guys

Clemson doesn’t give a chit about Miami. We are on the same level as those teams to them
That's evidently not true.

If the Clemson from last week turned up tonight we'd have beaten them. Instead they've got Lawrence and Etiene in the ball game with 8 minutes left, up 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back