Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We are cursed, **** man, yet again!!! wow, we can't have nice thing, can someone ride to lil havana or lil haiti and get with the doctors there lolol. man

again, we don't look any better than virginia! are you saying virginia has better talent then us? Clemson play calling exploited our guys. The commentary mention how clemson has only one highly rated ol and he was the only one getting throttled. Their playcalling looked better.

T
That’s what I don’t understand we are better than VA. The coaching staff blew it.

Advertisement
They definitely have better players but they also have better coaches, and it’s not close. We ALWAYS look worse coming out of bye weeks

**** man...Wiggins looks like one of those car dealership inflatable flailing arms things.
1602385306783.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not saying that the hit on King (for the TD) should be a penalty....but that isn’t a penalty and the hit on Lawrence is? I’m not understanding that.

Miami will never beat Dabo.

Hopefully Dabo will go to Alabama after Saban retires.
That’s what Clemson fans said when Jimbo owned them. The pendulum swings, teams rise and fall. They have the best QB and RB in college football, with a double digit win record for the past 10 years. We’re just starting to put things back together. Just keep recruiting. We need to start putting consecutive 9-10 win seasons together before we can beat these guys. This is the same program that lose 70-33 in the Orange bowl and won the NC two years after. Teams gotta lose to the big dogs and learn to compete before they can win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back