Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
They are making us have a bad day
Absolutely. Clemson got up for this game. Credit to them. But Clemson isn’t making us line up offsides, horrible play calling or dropping passes either. We are a much better team than last year. Sucks that we played this poorly against the one opponent I was hoping we play our best. I still have high hopes for the rest of the season though

The offense has been horrible. I don’t want to hear this is on baker. The defense at least has heart

Part of problem is king is not a true qb and our wrs suck
Yea king game isn’t dropping back throwing 40 times a game

Advertisement
We have a lot of idiots on this team, both on the field and on the coaching staff. Tonight was yet another brutal reminder that we will probably never return to the standard of dominance we’ve had in previous decades

Just way too many lapses in concentration & focus this game. We have to start recruiting players with high football IQs, like Bolden. That's where the undisciplined nature of how we play stems from

Advertisement
I still don't think our Defense is even playing that bad. Making dumb *** mistakes regarding penalties that keeps Clemson drives alive. And we're holding them to 3rd and longs pretty ******* often. In the 1st half we just weren't stopping them there... I'm not blaming this on Defense too much. I mean allowing so many 3rd and longs is aweful, and the fact that our guys make so many more mental mistakes than others is ridiculous when Diaz has been here for 5 ******* years now, but Offense has just been atrocious.
Offense has 3 points... through 3 qts... they've been destroyed, thoroughly. If not for a single brilliant scramble by King we'd be scoreless on offense.

Better Coaching

Better Players

A machine.

It is what it is. We have two guys who would make Clemson's starting lineup. Bolden and Jordan. That is it.

Still sucks, but this is the typical *** whooping they give us.

Advertisement
How do you even play football anymore and tackle. I still can’t wrap my head around how targeting is now to the body too? I mean wtf I thought it was to take away hits to the head. Now you can’t even hit someone in the stomach? Is it two hand touch now? I’m so ******* sick of this BS, I don’t even recognize this game anymore.

Lol these ACC refs just made that bs up. I’ve never seen that penalty called on a play like that on any level of football before tonight.

Need better coaches, too, to coach up the ones we have.
I agree, but this isn't a fire Manny game. That will be up to the remainder of the season. We need to upgrade assistants defensively and the DC. We don't have the depth or studs that is needed either. LBs and CBs have to get way better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back