Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I still don't think our Defense is even playing that bad. Making dumb *** mistakes regarding penalties that keeps Clemson drives alive. And we're holding them to 3rd and longs pretty ******* often. In the 1st half we just weren't stopping them there... I'm not blaming this on Defense too much. I mean allowing so many 3rd and longs is aweful, and the fact that our guys make so many more mental mistakes than others is ridiculous when Diaz has been here for 5 ******* years now, but Offense has just been atrocious. Anyone that thinks we have talented WRs is smoking crack now. And the fact none of our young guys are beating these bums out in practice, isn't a good sign for the future.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blown out in a big game again isn’t showing progress....

We are going to have some people write this week how we could’ve done “xyz”

How Clemson is just sooooooo good of a team.

Don’t get ******* embarrassed on national TV.

Im not trying to read none of that fluff **** this week.

I’ll be interested in seeing how the team responds against Pitt.
We will know EVERYTHING we need to know based on this.

How do you even play football anymore and tackle. I still can’t wrap my head around how targeting is now to the body too? I mean wtf I thought it was to take away hits to the head. Now you can’t even hit someone in the stomach? Is it two hand touch now? I’m so ******* sick of this BS, I don’t even recognize this game anymore.

It's quite simple. Don't lead with your helmet.

Advertisement
better schemed and attention to the details makes our players look slower. The devil is in the details not the big stuff.

Advertisement
Get ready to hear how good Baker is around here despite giving up 35, lucky he didn’t give up 49, and couldn’t get tf off the field the entire first half.... all for him to **** the bed even further next week against Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back