Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The offense has been horrible. I don’t want to hear this is on baker. The defense at least has heart

Part of problem is king is not a true qb and our wrs suck

Advertisement
Sunshine slinging the ball still? Put Marshall Few in to go get ejected for targeting

How do you even play football anymore and tackle. I still can’t wrap my head around how targeting is now to the body too? I mean wtf I thought it was to take away hits to the head. Now you can’t even hit someone in the stomach? Is it two hand touch now? I’m so ******* sick of this BS, I don’t even recognize this game anymore.

Advertisement
Huh? Clemson has more talent at every position, except maybe PK and P.
you talking about 13 on offense or those lbs that look better than anything outside of 6 in our lb or wr room. I bet they were not higher rate, one is the d coordinators son. lolol okay man.

Advertisement
Crazy thing, if our offense showed up, we actually prolly could’ve won. That’s the weird part

I noticed that in the 1st qtr.... Their guys have waaaaay faster game speed than our guys.
and thats recruiting

People want to say it isnt it is thats just a fact, im sure they have higher rated prospects then us overall and game changing types. Thats how they recruit its no secret

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back