Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s over. Let’s see how we play Pitt. I don’t wanna see this team again. Even tho I do want to make the ACCCG

Advertisement
Boys we have a long way to go. Its going to be crucial next week that we come out ready to play. This is a wake up call to the entire team. I think like past teams the lights were again to bright.

Nesta got washed on that, McCloud basically got put on his ***, Jennings is doing nothing but letting the OLineman block him, but even if he were flowing there wouldn't have been fast enough. Meanwhile Ivey just is retarded....

Offense needs to make this at least look competitive

defense at least “looks” presentable against the 1st Overral pick and 1st round RB

our offense looks like their a D2 team just happy their moms can see them on TV

Advertisement
Go ahead and blame our defense. They’ve done their best.

tonight falls on lashlee
I will. They've been getting completely smoked all night. We're lucky that WR for Clemson dropped it or the score would be worse right now. Baker sucks and this D is the problem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kids are playing hard a lot to be happy about. They need to keep fighting.

The talent difference is obvious and our lack of LB speed is what it is. I am just so disappointed in our offense but look still a quarter and some to go we score we are back in it. Talent difference is their QB & RB, but most disappointed in how their defense up to this point has overpowered our offense in all facets.

Advertisement
Baker’s ******* going to point to a couple of stops at the start of the third quarter and a bad angle by Bolden but the truth is we couldn’t get off the field for the entire first half and we have seniors so poorly coached they make mistakes unseen by the rest of the nation.

Baker completely out of his depth at this level and sadly, so is Manny

pouring-alcohol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back