Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
More screens and RPO. We have to make them stop loading the box so the run game can get going.
They're blowing up the RPO. Not working. And blowing up the screens. They know what's coming before it comes. Have to trust WRs and go for big plays on isolation and stop running runs up the middle all the freaking time

Advertisement
We knew we had a LB problem.

Yet you didn't advocate for the LB coaches to be fired like you did Rumph... Our LBs have been trash for over 5yrs now. Slow... Bad angles.... Never cover the TE or RB out the backfield... Can't find the Football... I can go on... Clemson WRs are pedestrian and yet they're up 21 to 10... Off Dink and Dump forcing our LBs to make plays Dabo know they can't. He literally ran the same TE play from years ago. No respect for Manny.

To have given up 300 yards in first half, I thought the defense played hard. They just execute so well, make us play slow (think) schematically & our lack of depth shows. Proud of the effort. Offense needs to eat up some clock.
Defense definitely giving effort. Penalties are brutal and oline looks like they did last year

All we need to do is play different variations of shallow cover 2. Take away the dumps and the middle of the field. Force them to make an accurate, downfield throw.

Advertisement
The reason we’ve given up sacks is cause we’re blanketed by their elite corners. If we had elite coverage imagine the damage our dline could do
No..Clemson is stunting, slanting and confusing our oline. They did not show this at all vs Wake. Oline has to grow up, identify and just play

Toughest linebacker on Miami’s defense is Blake bakers mother...we need a serious infusion of talent

To have given up 300 yards in first half, I thought the defense played hard. They just execute so well, make us play slow (think) schematically & our lack of depth shows. Proud of the effort. Offense needs to eat up some clock.

Desperately needs to eat up clock.

Advertisement
We got to utilize King's running ability. I'm telling you it's open and it will help mitigate their aggressiveness. I'm a bit surprised we've seen next to zero designed qb runs so far

Advertisement
McCloud is an awful LB. He should just play special
Teams
Hes the best LB we have this season. And I don't think it's been all that close tbh. Sam Brooks has made a few plays today, so hopefully he gets more action. But watching Jennings or Flagg try to defend ETN is just painful.

Advertisement
We need our DL to get their hands up more. That’s the only thing you can do to 3 step drops.
less Mc Cloud on D. They are abusing him like all good teams do.
Guess we will see what Hall can really do back there because we need him.

We need to knock the ball out on Etienne, he carries it out there!

Offensively, I’d start with less jakai Clark. He’s killing us. More misdirection and screen game.

Yep. Diaz’s refusal to clean house on defense is killing us. He still might not be good enough. But we will never know because he refuses to bring in a legit defensive staff.
Well, he cleaned house on offense when hired, and made great moves replacing Enos and the WR and OL coaches. Lashlee, Justice, and Likens have been excellent. Talent on the roster is limited at OL and WR.

This offseason he definitely needs to evaluate his staff. At coordinator and all position coaches, both teaching and recruiting. If he doesn’t, he’s a ‘my guys’ coach and will not be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back